The Salmo Ski Hill
2. Sunrise Trail: A green trail to the top of the hill, branching off of Sunset (1.5 km one way).
3. Inducer: An intermediate hand-built trail which now goes top to bottom.Inducer can be ridden in sections (Upper/Middle/Lower) 2.1 km total.
4. High Water: An alternate finish to Lower Inducer (a bit easier).
5. True Blue: One of our newest trails. Top to (almost) bottom. Fast, flowy and fun. Finishes on East Sunset or Drifter.
6. Drifter: A classic black diamond top to bottom ride. The first trail to get sanctioned on the ski hill (1.6 km).
7. Jolly Joes: Our newest trail section. Built for hikers in mind. Goes from top to mid-way down (or vice versa) and can be hiked as a loop with Sunrise/Sunset.